Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So here it is: my latest conquest in the world of blogging. I've been toying with the idea of starting a food blog of some sort for quite some time, but I didn't want another generic food blog like the other five million in existence.

I've decided to handle things a little differently. I'll be keeping you all up to date with the different recipes I try (or invent!), including the blunders. My post will not solely be the picturesque cupcakes, and perfect pot roasts. Yes, I will be posting my horrible mistakes, and what I did to either fix them, or what I will avoid the next time.

Along with recipes, I've also decided to let you locals know what the best area restaurants are (as we find them ourselves), since we've made the rule of no longer going to chain restaurants!

Since this is a work in progress, it may be a few days before I really get this up and running, so just hold tight. I promise it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment